So Many Problems

Roxy's POV/

"EXPLAIN! ARE YOU A CUTTER AND ARE YOU ANOREXIC?" Diana yelled at me. I leaped on her as I covered her mouth. "Quiet down!" I yelled.

She licked my hand. Thinking it would pry me off of her. "Lick them all you want. It doesn't bother me" I glared. Diana quieted down as she stood up. I took my hands off of her mouth.

"Are you anorexic and are you a cutter?" She asked calmly. I took a deep breath and I lifted up my shirt. Showing my stomach, my very thin stomach. "Sorta..." I frowned.

She stared at my stomach. Or what was left of it. She just stared at it with disbelief. "Yea... I'm telling Riley" Diana said as she made a run for the bathroom. Trying to unlock it. I pushed her against the bathroom wall. "You can't! I'll be in trouble. I'm gonna have to eat! Don't make me do that!" I screamed.

"And why is that bad!" Diana yelled as I remained to push her against the wall. I was very close to her. "I can't Diana. As my best friend it is your job to respect that" I cried.

"As your best friend it my job to help you in this sort of predicament. Please Roxy. Talk to me" Diana stared at me. I stared at her eyes. Trying to read them. Worry and confusion filled her eyes.

As I opened my mouth. I knew she would be disgusted and sick by my figure. I'm not happy by it. But I can't eat. It's not worth it.

"Please Roxane. Please tell me why you cut. Please tell me why you don't eat."

Rockell's POV/

"Where are they!" I groaned in frustration as I slammed my phone on the table. "What's wrong Rockell?" My friend Stacy asked me as I stared at her. "I have to go shopping with "The Wanted" with the girls and none of them are here" I put my head down.

"Well... Why don't you spend time with your girlfriend" I heard someone say as I put my head up. "Hello Rockell" Kelsey smirked at me.

I blushed as I leaned in and kissed her lips passionately. She sat down next to me and faced me. "Why is my beautiful girlfriend sad? Even though I know why" Kelsey frowned.

"I have to go shopping with these guys. Including Roxy and Riley and none of them are here. Next period we have to go and we need plans!" I said as I intertwined our hands. "They'll come... Wait. Who guys?" Kelsey said, showing her massive jealousy.

"I just want to go shopping. I'm still grounded and I don't have my phone. But since this is a business thing. I could go" I clapped excitedly. "Don't go straight for him though" Kelsey laughed. I kiss her lips as I held her tightly.

"Never"

Riley's POV/

"Where were you?" Rockell screamed at me as Drake laughed. He pulled me tighter against his chest. "I see you two are good now?" Kelsey pointed at us two.

"Yep" Drake said as he kissed my cheek. "Wait... How'd you know? About us... Not being good " I cocked an eyebrow up.

"Your cousin told me. How you guys were fighting and you went to the park to sort things out. Super cute and super cliché" Kelsey smiled. Rockell blushed and looked down. "Sorry" Rockell apologized.

"It's okay. Hey, I'm gonna hit the bathroom. I'll see you later" I smiled at Drake. He smiled and kissed me and hugged me. "I'll see you tomorrow. Since your ass got grounded. I can only see you in school" Drake frowned.

"Grounded for us having... Never mind. Bye" I said. He smiled and let go of our hug and left. I blushed as he walked away. "Isn't he the best boyfriend in the... Rockell?" I turned around.

Rockell and Kelsey were making out against the locker. Rockell was leaning against the lockers, Kelsey was holding her by her waist and Rockell did the same.

"I guess you guys can't talk while your tongue is down each other's throat" I groaned. Rockell let go of Kelsey's waist and waved me off. I rolled my eyes as I started walking to the bathroom.

Diana's POV/

"Those are deep" I frowned as I finished staring at her cuts. I sat down on the floor with Roxy. "And long. And they look fresh" I added. The door was unlocked. But I don't know if I wasn't gonna tell.

"You can't tell Diana. Your my best friend. I'm not anorexic and I don't cut... All the time. Just when I need to and let off stress. I'm just slim" Roxy frowned. "People could see your bones Rox" I looked down.

"I get bullied Diana. For being fat. I like my figure. I like how I look. I'm not beautiful and I'm not confident in myself. I'm skinny and I like it. You could see me bones? That's good. That progress" Roxy said as tears fell from her cheek.

I hugged her head as she buried her head into my shoulder. "I won't tell anyone" I kissed her hair. Best friends do this kind of stuff. Especially our kind of relationship.

"Thank you. I promise. When I get my figure back. The one I like." Roxy smiled at me. I let go of her hug and I gripped her shoulders. "Why do you cut?" I asked.

Roxy stood up and lifted up her sleeves. "I love the feeling of it. Me... Cutting myself. It's... So good. How can something that seems to bad feel so good. I love it. So much. You won't get it. I cut and I feel better. I feel like I can find happiness. I'm ugly and fat. People tell me everyday. Me cutting... It makes me forget" Roxy breathed out.

"When was the last time you cut?" I asked. Roxy bit her lip. She opened her mouth, ready to talk. Someone then walked into the room. Roxy put her sleeves down as her eyes widen.

"Hey Roxy. Rockell is looking for you. We have took meet up with the boys. What's on your hand?" Riley asked as she stared at it.

Shit!

•••••••••••••

Who heard "Take It From The Top?" Austin And Ally's new album. It's the best.

Favorite song: No Place Like Home - Laura Marano

Want to hear it? Go on YouTube and search the channel: #LauraMarano All four of the new songs are there

• Will Riley catch Roxy?

• Riley and Drake are on good terms

• Ship name for Rockell and Kelsey? Do you ship them?

*COMMENT AND VOTE*

~Allexa

P.S : I'm ending this book. I don't ship Raura anymore, nor Rinessa. Sorry for everyone who liked it. The next chapter will end horribly and I'm just done with Wattpad.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

APRIL FOOLS! 😂😂