Kill Me

Drake's POV/

I knocked on the door to Riley's house. I brought her flowers and chocolates. I wanted to show what kind of a boyfriend I can be. The door then opened, revealing her beautiful mother standing there.

"Why Drake. Nice to see you. How have you been?" She said as she moved away to let me in. "I am fine Mrs. Lynch. How are you?" I smiled as I flipped my hair.

"Good. Flowers and chocolates huh? You and Riley in a fight?" She asked as I chuckled. "Thankfully no. I just wanted to show her what a great boyfriend I can be" I said as she smiled.

"That's cute. She's upstairs. I'll make lunch for you guys." She smiled. "Thanks" I said as I went upstairs.

I walked down the hall of her house. It was pretty cool. I heard water running in the bathroom. Probably her dad. I then be bumped into Riley's little brother. "Hey... Drake right?" He said as I smiled and nodded. "Randy, how goes it?" I asked him.

"Great, I have a girlfriend now. So life is good" He said as he smiled proudly. "Treat her right then" I said as he nodded.

I knocked on the door to Riley's door. I heard no answer so I walked into the room. She wasn't in the room. I shrugged as I sat on the bed. Admiring her room. There was a poster of what I can see is her dad and her mom. Their wedding day. Sweet.

I kept the chocolates and flowers in my hands. I then heard the door open and there stood a beautiful Riley. In only a towel.

This'll be good...

Riley's POV/

I got out of the shower. I loved it in there. No one to disturb me... Hot water pelting against my skin. It's the best. I wrapped a towel around my body. Covering my chest and down there. I was texting Sean about the party. What I was wearing and stuff.

Sean - What're you gonna wear?

Riley - A short floral skirt with a crop top. I'm going to curl my hair and top it off with a leather jacket

I walked into my room and I saw someone I didn't expect. Drake!

"Hey Riley. Nice to see you... Woah!" Drake said as he stared at my body. I screamed as I dropped my iPhone on the floor. "Wow!" Drake said amused.

"Drake? What're you doing here? Get out!" I said as I pointed at the door. "Okay okay. But... It's not like I haven't seen this all before" He repeated.

"You look better when you skin is wet" Drake huskily said into my ear. I blushed as I pushed him out. I smiled as Drake jumped up and squatted down. She picked up my phone and smiled.

My smart ass decided to keep the ringer on. A messaged beeped as Drake stared at me. "Bet it's Roxy" He laughed as he took my phone and stared at it.

It was already unlocked! He then stared at me and his eyes widened. I get a worried look as his face turned angry. He shoved my phone on my hands. He took the chocolates and flowers and through it on the floor. The whole thing burst open. He then runs out the door and slams it closed. I took my phone and read it.

Sean - You'll look absolutely beautiful in it. I can't wait to see you tonight

Shit...

Diana's POV/

"Still don't know?" I asked Roxy as we walked home together. She shut her eyes and shook her head. I do not understand this. "Maybe dream about this again and maybe you'll see the face?" I said as she nodded.

Roxy walked in front of me and grabbed my hands. Intertwining them as we walked. Swinging it back and forth. I blushed as I bit my lip.

"I love youuuuuuu" She sang as I blushed. What do say? Do I say it back? "Hehe" I chuckled nervously.