Drinking Is fun

Riley's POV/

"Mhmmm" I say gulping down the last drop of the shot. I look over at everyone else and their heads are down.

"Hey Randy. A...Are you okay?" I ask tapping his head. He looks at me. His eyes closing. He just nods. He takes off his shirt. Well than. That was sudden.

"I'm fine. Imma go dance. C'mon Robin"He says tossing me his shirt and he goes to where Robin was lying his head.

"Hmm. Ok. Here Roxy. Here's my shirt" He says giving Roxy his shirt and going to the dance floor with Randy. Their muscles showing for the record.

"Baby grind on me. Relax your mind. Take your time with me."

I hear the speakers burst. Randy and Robin go to the middle and they do a flip and they start grinding the floor. People were cheering and they smirked and kept going

"Ugh. Gimme another shot" I tell the bartender.

He nods and brings one to me. I gulp it all down. I turn around and there seems to be a circle around someone. I knew it was my idiot brothers. I roll my eyes and my favorite song comes on.

"Bang Bang" by Jesse J, Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande.

"OMG this is my song" I exclaim getting on the tables.

I start dancing around with people cheering on me. I move my hips in rhythm of the song. "Take it off. Take it off" I hear random people say.

They meant my shirt. Hmm, yea Imma do it. I have clothes under so. "Here ya go guys" I say and I lift up my shirt revealing me in a tight tank top.

All the guys whistle and start staring at me. Some other people yell "Take it off" again. I give them a confused look. What am I supposed to take off now. Ohhh, my tank top and bra. That's mad work. I decided not to. I swing my shirt in a circle. Singing the song as it goes.

"Nicole. Get down here this instant" I hear some British person say. Calling me by my middle name. "No, I wanna dance" I yell as someone grabs my hands and takes me to a different room.

It was a dark room. The color of the room was pink. There was a big bed and a mirror. I look at the face of the guy who brought me here.

"Oh wait. I know youuuuu" I slur into his ear. It was Drake. He makes me put my shirt back on and he sits down. He looks down sadly.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask the British boy. "Seeing yourself expose yourself to those other guys makes me sad" He confesses.

I didn't know who he exactly was cause my mind is too fuzzy. But he must be important to me. Was he my boyfriend?

"Listen whoever you are. I'll do anything for you. If you let me" I say with his eyes sparkling. "My names Drake. And maybe we could try this" He says to me smirking at me.

He smiles and he held my hands bringing me closer to him. I stumble a little and I fall on his lap, straddling him. He leans in and I kiss him. He places his hands on my butt and he squeezes it. I moan and I pull his hair. It was soft and long. He moans and he picks me up by my thighs. Which hurt may I add. I wrap my legs around his waist and he lays me on the bed that was there. He kisses down my neck and I claw on him. I make him let go and I slide off his shirt.

"Mhmmm" I say rubbing his abs.

He was pretty strong. He kisses me again and he held me by my waist. He then slides off my shirt and tank top. He smirks as he sees my chest. I smile and he says to me.

"Ready for the fun part?"

Roxy's POV/

I knew Riley was gonna get some. I saw them walk into another room. I was still at the bar drinking. I finally feel better. All the cutting, bullying was to much. Me drinking made me want to let loose. I ordered another shot when some kid comes up to me.