➹ 𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐤𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐣𝐮𝐫𝐨 𝐈𝐈

If only she was brave enough

"[name], snap out of it!" Toko yelled out and [name] pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she was seen slumped against the wall of the building where they had cornered a demon. But to their horror, it wasn't just any demon.

It was an Upper Moon Three.

"Breath of Serpent, First Form: Winding Serpent Slash!" and Yua moved like a slithering snake and releases several slashes in a winding pattern. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line as she stood before [name] who was bleeding profusely.

"[name], are you alright?!" Yua asked and [name] nodded her head in response as she breathed in and out slowly, trying to calm her body down to prevent herself from bleeding too quickly.

"Breath of Love, Second Form: Love Pangs!" and they watched as Toko unleashes multiple powerful whip slashes. [name] then stood up as she stopped the bleeding and nodded her head to Yua who let her go then.

"Something smells off," [name] mumbled out and that's when Yua and Toko noticed how the area around them started to shapeshift a little. Their lips were then pressed into a fine thin line as they looked towards the Upper Moon Three before them.

"Blood Demon Art, Shadow Time," and [name]'s eyes widened as she lunged forward, hoping that she could land an attack to cancel off the demon's blood demon art.

"Breath of Flowers, Fourth Form: Crimson Hanagoromo!" as [name] performs a single sword slash that curves and twists. Her nichirin blade clashed against the Upper Moon Three's arm, slashing through its flesh.

Only for it to regenerate all too quickly as he licked the wound up, and [name] noticed how she was being pulled back by an imaginary force. She pressed her lips into a fine thin line then as she lost her footing and eventually Yua had to reach out to catch her together with Toko.

As they were soon engulfed in nothing but darkness then. [name] could feel her heart pounding hard against her chest as she held onto Yua and Toko tightly, how the three girls braved themselves for whatever was happening.

"Gah!" [name] yelled out as she ended up hitting the ground harshly with Yua and Toko piled on top of her. She winced in pain as Toko quickly got off from Yua, who had to roll off from [name] and their eyes widened as she was bleeding profusely once more.

"Where are we?" [name] asked as she placed her hand onto her forehead, trying to stop the bleeding as she held her nichirin blade tightly, only to hear the sound of something dropping behind them and they turned to look.

Goto, the kakushi, stared in horror as he witnessed how the three girls had fallen from the sky. His lips trembled terribly behind his mask then as he wasn't sure of what to say as he turned to look at Aoi who had arrived to ask what had happened.

"W-What!? Shinobu-sama!" Aoi cried out.

.
.

"They look exactly like your parents, Yua," Toko pointed out and Yua let out a sigh then as she turned to look at where Toko was pointing, and [name] who was in between them could only have an awkward smile as she tried to avoid the gaze of a certain Flame Hashira.