Snow Day

Kazuikis pov

Trans Souda Au

"mommy wake up it snowing!" my excited four year old son pico yelled.

"ok honey I'm up!" I said scooping him up into my arms while he giggled delightedly.

I went downstairs where peko was cooking breakfast for us and Fuyuhiko was reading the newspaper.  He put the paper down and grinned at me m

"it's snowing kazu  you know what that means" he chuckled.

"yeah I do" I sighed. I patted piko on the head "come on sweetie let's get some warm clothes on and play in the snow"

"yayyyy!" pico yelled running to his room.

"I'll call you in when breakfast is ready" peko called to us.

"alright honey" I said kissing her on the cheek.

We both bundled up warm and put some boots on. Our husky miko was jumping around us, barking excitedly. I guess he loves the snow just as much as suki does.

We went outside and built a snowman together when peko called us in for breakfast. We ate together then went outside again to find our next door neighbours hajime and nagito playing with their daughter hina. The six of us ended up snowboarding, making snow angels and burying nagito in the snow.

Pretty soon it got dark so we said our goodbyes and went inside made some hot chocolate and watched a movie together. God I love my life!