Baby Pumpkin

Fuyuhikos pov

"Fuyu come see how cute our baby looks" kazuichi called me. Two months ago I became a father and now I'm celebrating our first Halloween as a family.

"alright I'm coming" I walked in to the living room to see my boyfriend kazuichi nursing our daughter natsumi who was wearing a pumpkin outfit.

"isn't she cute!" kazuichi giggled.

"she sure is darling" I said kissing him on the cheek.

Peko stood at the doorway looking left out. Kazuichi noticed and smiled at her.

"hey peko could you nurse natsumi for me? I need to call my parents to make sure they didn't get lost"

"certainly I wouldn't mind" peko muttered looking happy.

"thanks I won't be long"

"take your time"

Peko held the small girl in her arms with a delighted smile on her face. Natsumi wasn't her daughter but she definitely treated her like one which makes sense since we had been trying and failing to have a child for years. Kazuichi was like a godsend to us.

Kazuichi came back with a man and women who we assume are his parents.

"oh is this the little granddaughter I heard so much about?" kazuichis mom said fussing over the baby. His father sat next to me.

"I'm guessing you're the father?" I nodded "when I heard my son was carrying the baby of a Yakusa boss I feared for my sons safety. I thought that he would be killed to avoid problems but you took my son in, raised my grandchild and gave my family enough money to live comfortably. I can't thank you enough for that" he bowed greatfully.

"no need to thank me sir. Kazuichi and natsumi are both very important to us and we're happy to have them in the family" I smiled at him.

Suddenly my father and mother walked in "hello you must be kazuichis parents."

Kazuichis father stood up and shook his hand "yes sir its an honour to meet the people who took such good care of my boy"

"Well you son gave me a grandchild so it should be me who's grateful" he grinned.

The two men laughed as kazuichi nuzzled into my shoulder

"I'm glad our families are getting along fuyu" he muttered.

"me too kid" I said kissing his head.

"indeed" peko came over and gave him a hug.

"happy Halloween guys"

I smiled at my lovers "happy Halloween"