Labour

Kazuichis pov

I walked home from work to find peko on her knees whimpering in pain. She must be in labour!

"easy huney I'll get you to the hospital." I said picking her up and carrying her to the car. I got in the front seat and peko placed her hand on my shoulder.

"kazuichi I'm glad your here" she said with a slight blush.

I smiled at her "no problem we're all in this together!"

I got the car started and drove to the hospital. Once peko was being cared for by the doctors I called Fuyuhiko.

"hey kazu this better be a good reason to call me while I'm in work"

"oh I don't know maybe I'm calling cause our wife's in labour!"

"oh shit! I be over right now!" he hung up.

After ten minutes of waiting fuyuhiko raced down the halls to me.

"how is she?" he asked.

"she's being cared for by the doctors. We're not allowed in until the delivery's over" I explained

"what bullshit!" Fuyuhiko grumbled as he sat down.

I could see him gripping his knees nervously. He must be worried about her. I gently took his hand and smiled reassuringly at him.

"tch thanks dumbass"

"hey!"

Suddenly mikan came through the door.

"mikan is she doing ok?"

"she better be ok or I'll kick your ass!"

Mikan looked at us nervously "Umm well pekos doing fine and the baby's been delivered if you'd like to meet her" we nodded and rushed in.

Peko was lying in bed with a dark brown haired baby.

"oh she must have got the dark brown hair from your dad" I said. Fuyu nodded a knelt down to get a closer look at our baby.

"I'm really a dad" Fuyu whispered.

Peko smiled at him "yes you are. You both are" she said looking up at me.

"so what are we going to call her?" I asked.

"Hmm I was thinking we could call her sakiko"

"that's beautiful" Fuyuhiko said.

Everything was quiet for a while until natsumi kicked down the door.

"alright where's my little little niece or nephew at?" she yelled.

"god do you ever shut up!" Fuyuhiko growled.

The two of them argued while peko laughed at them and sakiko somehow slept through all the noise. Yep this is my family. There completely insane but I wouldn't have it any other way.