Meeting The Kuzuryu Family

Kazuichis pov

"you worthless brat I wish you were never born"

"I'm sorry daddy"

"you will be"

"daddy no please daddy...."

"Daddy!" I woke up in a bed much softer and warmer than my own. Now I remember. Fuyu and peko saved me. my father's dead. I have nothing to worry about.

I got up and walked out the door. I bump into a blonde girl who immediately glared at me.

"watch where your going you worthless piece of shit!"

"I'm sorry please don't yell!" I curled up in the corner trying to stop myself from breaking down in front of her.

She looked surprised by my reaction then she noticed my bandages "you look like shit! Who did that to you your dad?" she laughed. I looked down to the floor in shame. She'll probably think I'm weak now.

"oh shit I'm sorry. That was meant to be a joke. I didn't actually think that umm-" she looked guilty

"it's ok" I said. She smiled at me.

"my names natsumi kuzuryu by the way"

"I'm kazuiki souda"

"your last names souda? Like the drink?" she burst out laughing.

"I guess that is kinda funny" I giggled feeling a little bit better. I liked natsumi. She started off mean but soon showed that she had a kinder side just like Fuyu.

"so I'm guessing you're with Fuyuhiko" she said.

"yeah but he kinda left me in the bedroom so I don't really know which way to go" I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"really!? God that guys the worst host ever! Don't worry I'll show you where to go"

"thank you"

"no problem now follow me!"

I followed her through long corridors until we arrived at the kitchen where Fuyuhiko and peko were sitting with an elderly man and women who I guess were their parents.

"I'm guessing this is the boy you were talking about" the man said gesturing to me.

"it's an honour to meet you both" I bowed politely.

"he's a well mannered child" fuyus mother muttered "you could probably pick up a few things from him son" Fuyu rolled his eyes at her "take a seat child there's some things we need to discuss"

I sat down nervously. Fuyus father looked me up and down "how are your injuries healing?" he asked.

"there fine sir. It was just a few bruses and cut nothing to worry about" I said reassuringly.

"nothing to worry about!? You were covered in blood!" Fuyu yelled causing me to tear up. He immediately backed down looking guilty.

"a high pain tolerance like yours can be useful in the yakusa-"

"he's not joining the yakusa!" Fuyu cut in

"no one stays under my roof for free boy!" his father growled. He turned to me "what do you say lad? Are you willing to give as much as you get?"

"yes sir!" I said confidently. I was scared but I wanted to stay with fuyu and peko no matter what!

"good lad" he patted me on the shoulder "I'll see you in my training room tomorrow"

"kazuichi are you sure about this? The yakusa no joke. You could die!" fuyu said gripping my shoulder.

"I know but I want to stay with you no matter what" fuyus eyes lit up.

"your too fucking sweet you know that" he pulled me into a hug. I nuzzled into his arms feeling safe for once.