Hostage

Fuyuhikos pov

Kuzuryu clan
We have Kidnapped your precious kazuiki souda now hand over your part of town and we won't have to hurt him.

I read the letter over and over again as the blood was boiling in me. Kazuiki been through enough hell with his father without these basturds threatening his life!

Peko placed a hand on my shoulder. "I have tracked the kidnappers location"

"good I'm ready to stick a bullet in these basturds skulls"

"as am I" peko said firmly. She had a rifle on her back instead of a bamboo sword. I knew just like me she was dead serious about this turf war because this time it was personal.

Me, peko and the yakusa boys had drove up to the other yakusa clans hideout and we ran in guns blazing. We made it to the yakusa leaders room where they had kazuiki tied up all bursed up and terrifyed.

"oh sorry that I bursed the boy up a bit but I never did agree to return him unharmed. Now why don't you call your daddy in so we can-"

I didn't let him finish. I pulled out my gun and shot him in the chest.

"you little brat! That wasn't part of the deal!" he growled.

"sorry I don't make deals with scum that hide behind hostages. I don't even consider you yakusa" I shot him in the head killing him.

Peko untied kazuiki and he clung to her crying. "kazuiki are you badly hurt?" peko asked gently.

"no they only roughed me up a little. I was more scared than anything. It reminded me too much of my dad."

I ran over and hugged him along with peko. Once he had calmed down we took him to the car.

"I'm sorry I caused you guys so much trouble but I'm sure if I keep training with your dad I'll be strong enough to defend myself!" kazuiki said smiling brightly.

"kazuiki"

"yeah"

I handed him a gun "if someone ever threatens you again I want you to shoot them without hesitation. Can you do that?"

He looked nervous but he nodded.

"good boy" I hopped in the car and drove home. Me and peko were faced with the terrifying realisation that we won't always be able to protect kazuiki. We just have to hope that he'll be able to protect himself.