Double Birthday!

(I just found out that kazuichi and pekos birthdays are a day apart so I had to write a story about it)

Fuyuhikos pov

I walked into class like normal but what Sonia said made my heart stop

"we should get a pet for kazuichis birthday"

Shit! His birthdays today!

"it's kazuichi birthday!?" I accidentally said out loud. Sonia and gundam glared at me.

"you feind! You forgot his birthday! And you dare call him your lover" gundam growled.

"that's right Fuyuhiko you should be ashamed of yourself!" Sonia cut in.

Ever since kazuichi stopped stalking Sonia and started dating me and peko both gundam and Sonia had become very protective of kazuichi. It's like there his fucking parents or something! They probably afraid I won't treat him well cause I'm part of the yakusa. Well I'll show them. I'll show those overprotective basturds that I can take care of my boy!

"relax I'll just throw him a huge birthday party here. That alright with you miss yukisone?"

"sounds fun!" our energetic teacher said.

"hell I'll even double up the party for peko since her birthdays tomorrow"

"that's a good point" chiaki said looking up from her game. "I'll distract peko. Gundam, Sonia will you distract kazuichi?"

"of course! Come along gundam!" Sonia walked out the door with gundam and chiaki following behind.

"Well guys we better get started" hajime said and everyone agreed.

*Two hour time skip*

I collapsed onto my chair exhausted after all that party planning but as soon as I did my lovers came through the door.

"wow a class party awesome!" kazuichi said. I noticed that he was holding a black fluffy puppy with a pink neckscarf around his neck.

"babe where did you get the dog?" I asked.

"isn't she cute? I named her gizmo. Gundam bought her for my birthday"

Gundam!

"oh so your trying to one-up me aren't you you gothic basturd!" I yelled.

"young master please calm down!"

"no! I put in all this work to make up for forgetting his birthday and he wins him over with a fucking do-"

I was cut off by kazuichi pulling me into a hug "I do appreciate what you have done Fuyu so you don't have to worry ok" he kissed me. I pushed him away and muttered a "whatever".

He giggled and walked up to peko. He took her hands and kissed her on the head.

"where going to have a double birthday peko isn't that cool!"

"indeed"

I couldn't express how happy it made me to see my lovers smiling like that.

Peko turned to us "well? Shall we get this party started?"