Christmas In New Home

Fuyuhikos pov

"merry Christmas everyone!"

It was our first Christmas out of the neo world program and we decided to have a small Christmas party together.

We had a huge Christmas dinner as you normally do and then we sat in the living room and talked.

Hajime and mikan were now a thing which wasn't much of a surprise since they spent so much time together in the neo world. Sonia and Acane were also a thing so everyone was in a relationship and living together.

Sonia got the bright idea to play the pocky game with mint flavoured pockys to make it more Christmasy. Her words not mine. Everyone was in of course cause it just soooo much fun to see Fuyuhiko suffer.

Peko kissed me on the cheek "cheer up you grinch" I rubbed my cheek in embarrassment, muttering a quick "whatever" making both her and kazuichi laugh.

We played the pocky game which I hated because mint is desgusting! Kazuichi and Sonia ended up getting to the final and had to do the pocky game together. Me and Akane had to pull the two away since nether of them would back down and we were afraid of them actually kissing.

The party eventually ended and we finally got the house to ourselves. I breathed a sigh of relief.

"thank god. That was fucking exhausting" I muttered. Our cat suki started rubbing herself against my leg.

"hey suki" I said picking the cat up "you wanna cuddle with the rest of us?"

She meowed as if saying yes.

"alright then" I carried her to the sofa where kazu and peko were sitting. I sat in the middle and they both cuddled into me. Suki nuzzled into my lap and let out a yawn. I smiled. I'm so lucky to have a family like this.