Christmas Surprise

Fuyuhikos pov

I was walking down the halls when I saw kokichi my daughters nanny in natsumis room.

"kokichi! What the hell are you doing here kid! You gave birth to a baby two weeks ago you should be resting" I scolded. Kokichi gave birth to a little girl called misaltoe not too long ago and we gave him a months pay leave. What the hell is he doing here!

"don't worry sir I have a high pain tolerance"

"high pain tolerance my ass!"

"it's true! Besides the area I live in isn't a good place to raise a child so I thought it'd be better if I take care of her here"

I sighed "fine but don't push yourself!"

"don't worry I won't" he said with a grin.

"soo how's motherhood treating you" I said gesturing to the baby in his arms.

"it's been great. Misaltoes a very good baby and gontas already treats her as if she's his own"

"that's nice. Can you tell me where my daughter is? I need to give her a present"

"I believe she cooking cookies for santa with kazuichi" he said.

"perfect! Thanks kid see ya!"

"goodbye sir"

I walked into the kitchen and sure enough natsumi and kazuichi were making Christmas cookies. There so cute!

"hey princess. What ya doing?" I asked.

"hi daddy we're making cookies for santa" natsumi said excitedly

"wow that sure sounds exciting" I said picking her up and kissing her. "here princess I got you an early Christmas present" I handed her the box.

She opened it and smiled "wow its a gun!"

"it's not louded of course but it should be enough to teach you how to work a gun" I said ruffling her hair.

"fuyu are you sure that's safe? She's only three years old" kazuichi asked nervously.

"it will be fine baby don't worry" I said kissing him on the cheek.

"ok" he smiled at me "I have something to tell you once peko gets home."

"I look forward to it" I grinned as I played with my daughter.

Once peko got home kazuichi dragged us to an empty room.

"what is it you wanted to show us kazuichi?" peko asked.

He showed us the pregnancy test with a smile "I'm pregnant"

We lost it and tackled him to the floor kissing him all over. Were going to have another child. I can't wait!