Kokichi The Nanny Part 1

Kokichis  pov

I was immediately placed in a cell. And after I took care of their baby and everything! I spent two hours in that cell and man it was boring! Eventually two scary looking yakusa members came in. I was scared but I grinned at them.

They took me to a small guy in a suit who I assume is their boss and forced me to my knees.

"your telling me a little brat like you had the balls to sneak onto kuzuryu grounds" he said looking impressed.

"I'm probably taller then you" I muttered.

"you little shit!" he yelled. I giggled, His temper is almost as bad as kaitos.

"relax I didn't steal anything I promise"

"aba" it was then that the baby from before crawled up to me and hugged my leg.

"Well except for your daughters heart"

His wife whispered something in his ear that made him grin.

"Well I was going to fire a round of bullets into your skull but seeing as our daughter has taken a liking to you we decided to make you our daughter caretaker"

"huh?" I yelped.

"dose that mean I won't be taking care of natsumi anymore?" the pink haired one asked.

"Well your part of the kuzuryu family now so you going to go on business trips with us" Mr kuzuryu said with a gentle smile.

"really? Wow that's amazing!" he said excitedly.

"hehe I'm glad you're excited now why don't you show the new nanny the ropes?"

"okay!" he grabbed my hand and dragged me away.

"ok this is natsumis room. You'll mostly look after her here but if you want to take her out every once in a while that's fine"

"are you really ok with a stranger taking care of your kid" I asked.

"Well I'm a little nervous but I trust you. You gave up on stealing anything just to calm my daughter down so I think your perfect for the job" I felt touched by his words. Maybe I will be good at this job.