Maid Kazuichi (omegaverse)

(Smut warning and just so you know kazuichis 20 in this and Fuyuhikos 25 so it's not a creepy pedo thing. No matter how Fuyuhiko talks about him kazuichis not a child OK? Good!)

Fuyuhikos pov

I lay in bed feeling really fucking horney. Usually in times like this my loving wife peko would pleasure me but she often had to go on business trip leaving me to suffer on my own.

She said she didn't mind if I used someone else to pleasure myself when she's gone. She said as long as I'm happy then she doesn't mind. God that girls so understanding. What did I do to deserve someone like her? There wasn't too many people that could replace peko but there was one I could think of.

Kazuichi souda. He was a young and very gullible employee of mine. When he first started I told him we didn't have any suits left and he'd have to wear a maids outfit as a joke and the kid totally believed me. He's been going around in that maids outfit for six months now without a single complaint! He looks pretty good in it too.

I called him up and he came into my room.

"what can I do for you sir" he asked politely.

"Well this is kinda embarrassing to ask but I need to pleasure me"

He stepped back in shock "I can't sir you have a wife!"

"I like your integrity kid but don't worry she gave me permission to do this when she's not around"

"really?" he gasped. I guess I could understand his disbelief. Not many women are as understanding as my peko!

"yep"

"ok well I don't want to sound like a whore but will I get paid extra for this?" I understood. Kazuichi came from a poor family. He took up this job in the first place to support his family. Its natural he'd be trying to gain as much money as possible.

"sure kid I'll pay you double for it"

"really?" his eyes lit up. There's no way he'd pass up this opportunity.

"yeah"

"ok I'll do it on one condition" he held his skirt nervously "I want to keep my clothes on. I don't feel comfortable stripping in front of you sir"

"that's understandable. I'll allow it"

"thank you sir"

He sat down on my bed and I pulled him on my lap. I trailed my hand up his skirt causing him to shiver a bit. I pulled his underwear down and thrusted into him. He let out a pained cry.

"easy baby it's alright. Its just gonna hurt for a little bit" I said reassuringly.

He whimpered and clung to me.

"Poor baby" I whispered in his ear "don't worry kid I'll be gentle with you" he nodding and I continued.

After a while the boy started mouning. Good he slipped into pleasure. Now  I don't have to worry about hurting him

"mmm harder" the boy muttered.

I chuckled "darling if you want something from me you're going to have to beg for it"

"please sir harder" he certainly gives in quicker than peko dose! I gave him what he wanted and soon enough the two of us cummed.

I gently placed the boy on the bed who was still high from all the pleasure.

"you rest here kid and once you feel up to it you can take the rest of the day off"

"okay thank you sir" he mumbled sleepily.

Heh cute kid. Maybe I should introduce him to peko someday.