New Home

Fuyuhikos pov

The three of us stood in front of our new home. Once we arrived back to Tokyo we realised that we killed our whole family. The kuzuryu clan was no more and I couldn't bring myself to live there after what I done so we bought a entirely new house.

It wasn't easy considering that very few people wanted to sell a house to remnits of Dispair but we eventually found a small and cozy bungalow in the county.

It was a complete mess inside which is probably why they were willing to sell it to us.

Kazuichi rolled his sleeves up and grinned at us "well come on guys we got alot of work to do" trust that idiot to make the best of things!

We all did our part. Kazuichi did most of the labour work like moving planks and fixing the electricity. I sweeped the floor and painted the walls and peko went to the shops to replace all the messed up furniture.

Peko came back with new furniture and a black and white kitten. "I found this kitten on the street and it didn't run away from me. May we keep her?" she asked.

Before I could say anything kazuichi squealed like an excited kid "oh she's so cute!" he giggled petting the kittens head "can we keep her Fuyu?"

Damnit! I can't say no to the both of them! "fine but you two are taking care of it!"

"yayyyy" kazuichi cheered "what are we going to name her peko?"

"how about saki" peko said.

"aww that's such a cute name! Now let's get the little cutie some milk" the two of us ran to the kitchen excitedly. I smiled to myself. There so goddamn cute!