Fuyuhikos New Pet

Fuyuhikos pov

I woke up next to a neko? So that shit was real!? I jumped up waking the pink haired neko.

"good morning master. Sorry I went into your bed without permission. The smells in your sisters room made my nose itch" he must be talking about her perfume.

"it's fine kitten don't worry" I said petting his ears. He giggled adorably. I picked him up and carried him out of my room. Natsumi immediately ran up to me.

"oh thank goodness I thought I lost him!" natsumi said pulling the boy out of my arms.

"yeah he said he couldn't stay in your room cause the perfume was fucking up his nose" he explained.

"oh in that case he can stay in your room" she smiled brightly.

"what!"

"oh come on he likes you" kazuichi nodded flashing me those adorable big eyes.

"agh fine"

"good now that that's settled let's go convince dad to let us keep him"

So we went to the kitchen and showed dad the neko. Natsumi sweet talked dad into letting her have her way like she always does and he agreed to let us keep him despite the fact that he probably would have preferred to sell him. The power natsumi has over the old man is incredible!

We all sat at the table. Kazuichi was given a bowl of milk and he drunk it happily. Peko took a seat next to the neko.

"are you fitting in well kazuichi?" she asked.

"yep! You have warm beds, a nice house and I really like you and fuyuhiko. I like natsumi too but you two are special to me" he licked us both on the cheek. "bye bye I'm going to go explore now!"

We touched our cheeks with a fiant blush.

"dose that mean we're a thing now?" I asked peko.

"it would appear so young master" peko replied.

So I'm dating a neko and a human girl. Dose this make me a furry?