Talent Swap Au

Fuyuhikos pov (he's the ultimate musician)

I messed around with the cords on my guitar feeling bored. My girlfriend peko the ultimate lucky student sat beside me. We were alone in the music venue until a mysterious boy walked in.

He wore a yellow kimono with his hair tied back. His eyes were a bright pink like his hair and his smile was just as bright. I felt my heart flutter when I looked at him. He was beautiful. I could tell that peko was just as enchanted. Maybe we can both win him over.

"excuse me" ahh even his voice is beautiful! "my speakers have broken down and I'm in need of music to help me practice my dance. I can't dance without music so would you mind playing some tunes for me?"

"sure thing I'd love to see you dance" I said flirtatiously. He blushed slightly.

"thank you. I'll do my best to impress you." he said with cute smile.

I started playing and the boy started dancing. They call him the ultimate triditional dancer for a reason. The kid was amazing! I've never seen anyone so graceful before. I finished and the boy took a bow.

"thank you for your help" he said gratefully.

"no problem love come here" I patted a place between me and peko. He nodded and sat beside us.

"you know your the first person to ever want me to play besides peko"

"why" he tilted his head in confusion "your very talented"

I sighed "well it might have something to do with the fact that I'm the oldest son of a Yakusa clan and instead of becoming a Yakusa leader I followed my dreams of becoming a musician. My parents are ashamed of me and anyone who's heard of me is too afraid to listen to my music cause of my past."

"i see" he muttered softly.

"I was actually raised in the yakusa with fuyuhiko" peko cut in "I was given the talent of ultimate lucky student since I survived sixteen years in the yakusa without any skill in combat."

"Well my talent isn't as impressive as yours but I understand how you feel. My father hated my love of dancing. He'd prefer if I help him out with the bike shop and I'd tryed to but I was no good with mechines. He would often tell me that dancing was a girly sport and I was no son of his" tears weld up in the boys eyes. Poor kid.

"hey its alright baby we loved your dancing and we'd love it more if you'd go on the date with us" I said. Peko nodded.

"I'd love that" he said wiping his tears away "I'll get something nicer to wear."

"alright we'll pick you up at eight"

"okay!"

Once he left me and peko high-fived each other. Misson accomplished!