Trans Souda Au Part 1

Kazuikis pov

Me, peko and Fuyuhiko have been married for six months and Fuyuhiko been talking about having a sexsual relationship with us.

"we're married now so I don't see why we shouldn't" he insisted.

"I agree I think it will be a plesent experience" peko said with a slight blush.

I stayed silent. Its not that I didn't want to make love to my partners its just that if I did they'd find out my secret.

"kazuichi is there a problem?" peko asked.

"no its cool I'm all up for it!" I lied.

Time skip

We were sitting in the bed ready for our love making. Peko was already in her underwear but I was struggling to take my clothes off.

"aww what's the matter ya nervous?" Fuyuhiko said teasingly.

"are you alright kazuichi?" peko asked gently.

"I'm fine! Not nervous at all" I said backing up at the bed frame.

"then take your clothes off"

"or we could do it with our clothes on" I suggested.

"that's called dry humping you dumbfuck!"

"yeah let's do that!"

"the fucks your promise? You think you're too good for me?" Fuyuhiko yelled accusingly.

"no its not that-"

"kazuichi please tell us what troubles you" peko said in a reassuring tone.

"Well I-"

"spit it out goddammit!"

"I used to be a girl!" I got so nervous from all the yelling that I accidentally told them my secret. I quickly covered my mouth.

The two of them looked at me in shock. I couldn't take it. I ran into the bathroom, locked the door and burst into tears. How am I ever going to face them after this!?