Raising Neko Babies

Fuyuhikos pov

I let out a sigh. My kittens Fuyu, fumi, fuji, fuyumi, fumiko and fuyuka have been acting up recently. They were fine the first two weeks when they couldn't see, hear or do shit but ever since they learned how to crawl they've been a handful!

"come here my kittens it's feeding time!" kazuichi the mother of the kittens called. The kittens came crawling up immediately.

I collapsed onto the chair exhausted. My other partner Peko let out a small laugh.

"Well no one ever said that taking care of children would be easy"

"yeah well no one had to take care of six neko babies" I muttered.

She placed a hand on my shoulder "maybe so but I don't regret it at all"

"neither do I"

Kazuichi sat in between us with the kittens. Even though they were only two weeks old I could tell each of them apart. Fuyu looked like a smaller version of me with more hair, fumi had soft pink hair that went all over the place, fuji was born albino so he had pale skin and white hair, fuyumi had brown hair with bright pink eyes, fumiko also had brown hair but it was spiky and her eyes were two different colours and fuyuka had pink hair that stuck up like a troll doll.

I petted there heads and they all began purring. I chuckled. They may be troublemakers but there so cute I just can't stay mad at them!