Neko Kazuichi!

Fuyuhikos pov

"get the hell up little bro!"

I was forced awake in the middle of the night by my annoying sister. I opened the door angrily.

"do you even know what time it is brat!" I growled.

She showed me a small boy with cat ears and a tail shaking in her arms.

"isn't he cute? We should totally keep him as a pet!"

"what the hell is this" I pulled roughly at his ear causing him to let out a pained sob.

"what are you doing you jerk! You're going to hurt him!" she yelled

"holy shit there real!?" I muttered in disbelief.

"of course there real. he's a real live neko!" natsumi was practically jumping with excitement.

"nekos aren't real you dumb kid!"

"that's enough both of you! Your scaring the poor creature!" peko said taking the small boy out of natsumis arms and placing him on my bed. He began to sob clearly frightened. Peko gently petted the boys ears.

"easy little one we're not going to hurt you. Why don't you tell us your name?"

"my names kazuichi" he muttered softly "and I lived in the forest before some bad humans kidnapped me and put this awful collar on me" he pointed to the collar around his neck "that zapped me whenever I disobeyed them."

"how come it's not zapping you now" I asked.

"I managed to disable it" he explained "I'm quite good with electronics"

"a nekos who's good with electronics now I heard everything" I muttered.

"anyway I managed to escape but this girl" he pointed to natsumi "grabbed me and took me in here! So what do you plan to do with me!" he sounded frightened.

"nothing kid we don't mean you any harm" I said reassuringly.

"really?"

We all nodded.

"you know I'd probably be safer with nice humans than out in the wild where they can just grab me again so if you promise not to hurt me I'll be your pet.... Whatever that is" he muttered nervously.

"yayyyy" natsumi picked the boy up "I'm taking him to my room to sleep goodnight!" she slammed the door shut. I collapsed onto my bed.

I guess I got a new pet?