Perpolsal

Fuyuhikos pov

I felt my heart beating in my chest. Today was the day I asked my partners to spend the rest of their lives with me.

I got my best friend hajime to help me plan it out. He said that a nightime Picnic would be a really romantic way to propose. I guess I'll take his word for it since he's happily married. During the picnic I was to put the rings in the cupcakes and when they bite into them I was to get down on one knee and ask them to marry me.

I felt my nerves building up during the picnic. I really didn't want to screw this up. This was going to be the most important moment of my life! Finally desert came around and I handed them the cupcakes with there rings in them. I picked two different coloured rings. A pink one for kazuichi and a red one for peko while mine was black.

Peko was the first to bite into the ring. "oh Fuyuhiko this is the best day of my life! I'll happily marry you if you'll have me." peko said crying. I turned to kazuiki to see his reaction but all he was doing was holding his throat.

"kazuiki did you swallow the ring you dumbass!" I yelled in a panic "come on let's get you too a hospital!"

*at the hospital*

I was sitting on a plastic chair burying my head into my hands. How could I mess up the proposal like that! I'm such a idiot.

"fuyuhiko kazuichis going to be fine please calm down " peko said gently kissing my head.

"it not that I just really messed up the proposal" I said frustrated with myself.

"Well putting the rings inside of food was pretty stupid" peko giggled "but it's the thought that counts and I am very happy to be engaged to you."

"really?"

"really!"

I hugged my now fiancee feeling a little better.

"do you think kazuichi feels the same way?" I asked.

"Well we made it through a Killing game together so I hope so"

Just then the doctor walked out "Well he's not hurt but it certainly won't be pleasant coming out. Would you like to see him?"

We nodded and walked in. As soon as we did kazuichi started crying.

"oh Fuyu I'm so sorry I messed it up"

"easy baby" I said gently wiping her tears away "it doesn't matter. All I want to know is if you say yes"

"of course I do! I want to spend the rest of my life with you dorks!" she said pulling us both into a hug.

I had what I imagine would be a really cheesy grin. I was now engaged to two of the most beautiful people in the world.