Accident

Fuyuhiko pov

Two months later

I was sitting at my desk looking over papers when kazuichi came through the door.

"oh hey kid how can I-"

"I want to quit" his voice trembled as he said it. What the hell. Kazuichi has a family in dept there no why he'd quit for no reason!

"alright but you have to give me a reason why you want to quit"

Kazuichi looked nervous "Well I just want to"

"that's not a reason" I growled.

"look screw you man!" he yelled suddenly "I don't have to give you a reason! If I want to quit then I can quit!" he went to leave but I grabbed him by the wrist.

"that might work for other work placements but this is the fucking yakusa!" I said threateningly "No one leaves here without a reason! Now you better give me one or I swear to god I'll-"

"I'm pregnant!"

I froze. He can't be serious! Kazuichi was trembling like a leaf.

"I didn't want to cause trouble for you and miss peko so I thought it would be best to leave before you found out" he said with small tears in his eyes.

"kid i-"

"please help me" he said in a pleading voice "I don't know what to do. My family can't afford to keep a baby and we can't afford an abortion either. I'm screwed!"

He collapsed to his knees sobbing. I quickly pulled him into a hug.

"easy kid your going to be ok. I'll help you support the baby I promise" he didn't reply he just kept sobbing. Once he calmed down I called sacurity. My bodyguards kiryu and majima (little yakusa reference) came in.

"can you boys please escort Young kazuichi here to my room and be gentle with him. I don't want any harm coming to my unborn child" they both looked surprised but did what they were told and escorted a very distressed kazuichi to my room.

I'm going to have to tell peko about this. Shit she's not going to be happy! I call her up and she immediately came to my office.

"is something wrong love?" she asked.

"hunny I really fucked up" I said banging my head on the desk.

She ran her fingers through my hair in a comforting way "tell me about it"

So I told her everything. She stayed silent for a while before sighing "I see"

"I'm so sorry peko I really hate myself right now!" I muttered guiltily. How could I have done this to her? She's deserves better than that!

"nonsense I gave you permission after all" she said softly

"you didn't give me permission to get him pregnant!"

"perhaps not but maybe this could work in our favour since I am struggling to bring children of our on into the world" she said thoughtfully.

"it would get dad off my back" I muttered. Peko put her hand on my shoulder.

"how is the poor boy dealing with all this" she asked..

"not well. He was a mess when I last saw him" I sighed.

"where is he now?"

"in our room"

"may I see him?"

"Umm sure"

I took her to our room where kazuichi was sitting on the bed shaking. He looked over at peko and gasped.

"miss peko? I so sorry I didn't mean to cause trouble for you honest!"

Then peko did something very surprising. She hugged him "easy dear I know you didn't mean any harm. You seem like a very nice boy and I'm sorry you're caught up in this scary situation but don't worry. We're going to take good care of you. I promise"

He hugged her back, sobbing into her chest. I stood there feeling the guilt build up in my stomach. How am I ever going to make it up to them?