I'll Protect You Part 2

Kazuichis pov

I sat in Fuyuhikos limousine shaking. Everything that happened was just so crazy. My father is dead! Where am I going to go now? The only reason I put up with his abuse is cause I didn't have anywhere else to go!

My scattered thoughts were cut off by my partners hugging me.

"are you ok kid? Are the bandages too tight?" fuyu asked worriedly.

"no there fine thanks" I muttered.

"you seem very nervous kazu but I suppose that's natural after what just happened" peko said patting my shoulder

"why didn't you tell us that basturd was hurting you?" fuyu growled.

"because I don't have any other family! I don't have anyone else to go to and I don't want to stay with any strangers" I said  panicking slightly.

"tch dumbass! We would have gladly took you in!"

"huh? Really?" I was surprised. They really want to deal with me twenty-four seven!

"of course! Your our partner and we would love for you to live with us as soon as possible" peko smiled

"I-I would love that guys!" I burst into tears and they both hugged me until we reached the kuzuryu home.

Fuyu carried me in as I stared around in awe. The kuzuryu clan sure do have a big and beautiful home. It's like a mansion compared to where I live!

He placed me on a comfy bed and stroked my cheek "get some rest kid. Tomorrow you can meet my folks." they both kissed me on the cheek and left. I passed out shortly after they left.