Neko Christmas

Fuyuhikos pov

"meow I'm so excited for this Christmas thing" my neko boyfriend said jumping excitedly.

That's right. Not only am I dating a neko but I'm also dating my childhood best friend peko. But wait it gets crazier! I happened to get my boyfriend pregnant so we're going to have kittens soon. That's right I'm going to be a dad to neko babies!

"you see kazuichi this is a Christmas tree. Don't climb up it ok" peko said lovingly stroking the boys hair.

"ok peko" kazuiki said nuzzling into her.

"come on guys dinner ready!" natsumi called "Jeez I've been calling you for ages! Are you deaf or something?"

"yeah yeah we're coming calm your tits" I yelled.

We went up to the table and ate a turkey dinner. Halfway through the dinner kazuichi started whimpering painfully.

"you ok kitten?" I asked worriedly.

"I think the kittens are coming" kazuiki yelled.

We panicked. I quickly grabbed kazuichi and carried him to the car. We drove to the hospital and took him in. A nurse took him to a room and we waited outside. After a few hours the nurse came back out telling us that the kittens had been born. Wait kittens?

Yep that's right we had six kittens! Three boys and three girls. I was shocked but quickly got over it and gave kazuichi a kiss.

"Congratulations kitten" I said softly.

"thanks fuyu" kazu giggled.

"so what are we going to call them?" peko asked.

"Well I was thinking we could name the boys Fuyu, fumi, fuji and we could name the girls fuyumi, fumiko and fuyuka"

"wow they all begin with f just like fuyuhiko" natsumi gasped.

"yeah I put alot of thought into it" he giggled.

I pulled my neko boyfriend into a hug and kissed his forehead.

"thanks kitten. I'm very proud of you"

"hehe thanks Fuyu I really appreciate that" he grinned.

The four of us sat in that tiny room aweing at the adorable kittens on kazuichis stomach. All in all it was an eventful Christmas.