Double Adoption

Kazuikis pov

I sat in the car trying not to bounce off my seat in excitement. Today my son and daughter riku and rita are finally adopting a child! Them and their partners have been going through months of paperwork but now their finally allowed to adopt their own children and I couldn't be happier for them.

"honey calm down. Your going to jump out the car at this rate" peko chuckled.

"sorry I can't help it I'm excited" I said trying not to jump out of the seat.

"trust me we all are!" fuyu said ruffling my hair.

We finally arrived at rikus house. We all agreed to meet at his house. I jumped out of the car and ran to the door. My son riku opened the door with a big smile on his face.

"hey dad. I'm guessing you've come to meet my son" he started giggling "son. That sounds so strange but I like it"

I pulled him into a hug "I'm so happy for you buddy. Now let's meet the kiddos"

He lead us into the living room where a small brown haired boy and blue haired girl was playing together.

"guys I'd like you to meet kel kuzuryu and rika owada the newest members of our family" rita said proudly.

"hello new grandparents" kel waved cheerfully.

"hey buddy" I said kneeling down next to him "do you like trucks?"

"yep!"

"do you mind if I play with you?"

"oh ok!" they said excitedly.

We played trucks together. Kel really was a cute and cheerful kid and rika was quite muture for her age. I loved them like they was my own flesh and blood.

I gave them one last hug as I had to go home.

"promise you'll visit again grandpa" kel begged.

"yeah please grandpa" rika said hugging my arm.

"I'll definitely visit again" I said ruffling their hair as we walked off.

"those kids definitely liked you best" fuyuhiko grumbled.

"it's true kokichi the boy adored you" peko sighed.

I chuckled "well what can I say. I guess I just have an adoring personality!"