Neko Halloween

Fuyuhikos pov

I woke up to the sound of frightened mews. I walked down the halls to find my neko boyfriend cowering in the corner.

"what's wrong kitten?" I asked. He curled up in my lap.

"mew the house is hunted! Everything tramsformed overnight!" he whimpered as he hid his face in my chest.

I chuckled "no kitten there just Halloween decorations"

"what's Halloween?" he can't be fucking serious! Then again he is a neko so his traditions are probably different from ours.

"I'll let peko explain kitten" I took him into the kitchen where our girlfriend peko was waiting for us.

"peko please tell me what Halloween is?" kazzy said jumping on her lap. She chuckled.

"Well little one Halloween is the one time the ghosts come back from the dead to visit us" she explained.

"that sounds scary" kazzy yelled cuddling into peko.

"don't worry kazzy we're going to make jack-o-lanterns to scare the ghosts away!" natsumi said reassuringly.

"that sounds like fun" kazzy said excitedly. God what a change of heart!

So the four of us got to carving pumpkins. Kazzy was surprisingly good at carving but that's probably thanks to his claws. By nightfall we had four pumpkins out on the porch. Natsumis had heart eyes, mine had x out eyes, pekos had triangles and kazzys was a cat face.

"hehe I like Halloween" kazzy giggled

"we're gald you did kitten" we said giving him a hug. Man kazuichi made this a fun Halloween!

kuzusoudapeko Oneshots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara