Halloween Simulation

(This takes place in the neo world program before the killing started)

Fuyuhikos pov

"alright guys let's get these decorations up by tonight people" Byakuya ordered.

"alright I'll get cooking. My expertly made foods gonna blow your socks off!" teruteru said in a cocky tone.

It was Halloween on the island and we were still trying to figure out a way off this godforsaken island! But instead of looking for a way off the island our "leader" had decided on a Halloween party! God we're all going to end up dead at this rate!

When it was time to go to the party I didn't go. There was no way I was taking part in that bullshit! I just sat on the beach alone. After some time the Machanic boy kazuichi I think his name was? Came up to me.

"what do you want?" I growled. He backed up a little.

"peko was worried about you and honesty so was I. Sure your a jerk but it not like I want anything bad to happen to you" he muttered nervously.

"you think someone could hurt me!" I said trying to hold back my laughter. God this kid is dense!

"yeah I guess that is silly" he chuckled slightly "you're so brave and strong after all. Peko told me all the amazing things you've done but I figured you must get lonely so I should probably keep you company out here"

I was surprised. I figured everyone hated me but this kids willing to ditch the party to spend time with me. What surprised me more though was that pekos talked about me to him.

"are you and peko close?" I asked.

"yeah she's awesome!" he grinned.

"your damn right she is!"

The two of us sat on the beach laughing. Everything felt peaceful until Monokumas face popped up on the monitor.

"a body has been discovered!"

We froze. Someone just died!

"please come to the party room to begin the investigation"

So someone died at the party? Tch I knew this was a bad idea. Kazuichi clung to me shaking. I was scared too but I had to be brave. A true yakusa doesn't show fear in the face of death!

"come on kid let's go" I said in a gentle reassuring voice. He nodded and followed me. Man this has turned out to be the worst Halloween ever!