A Yakusa Halloween

Pekos pov

I made my way to the kuzuryu household with my husbands. We moved out once we got married but we were invited to spend Halloween together. We knocked on the door and was greeted by natsumi who happily hugged kazuichi.

We were banned from the kuzuryu household once Fuyuhiko married us but today his parents were out of town on business so natsumi who was left in charge invited us over for a scary movie night.

She took us to the living room and pulled out a bunch of old slashers. I wasn't interested in horror movies but the boys seemed excited so for their sake I put up with it.

Kazuichi was a jumping mess throughout the movie and Fuyuhiko and natsumi seemed a little too excited for the gore. I personally didn't enjoy it. The characters were too dull for me to care about and the plot of a serial killer chasing you has been done a million times so all in all I found the whole thing boring.

We spent the night and halfway through our slumber kazuichi clung to me shaking. The movie probably gave him nightmares. I sighed and pulled him close, petting his hair.

"your safe my sweet boy. I promise you are"

The two of us soon fell asleep in each other arms peacefully. Though we did have to answer to a jealous fuyuhiko the next day.