Sakikos Crush

(This is what sakiko looks like)

Sakikos pov

I was walking home with my best friend yukiko ouma and her new boyfriend Mason Momota. She never would have won his heart without my help of course but hey I'm her best friend. Helping her with her love troubles is part of the package but if he ever broke her heart I would cut his legs off with my trusty sword. Thanks to mom I'm a bonified sword fighter so he better fear me-

My thoughts were cut off when a boy walked past us. I recognised his pink eyes immediately. That was haruto hinata the new boy at our school.

My face heated up when I saw him. I don't know why it keeps doing that! Honestly I can't understand my feelings at all.

Yukiko noticed my blushing face and grinned "ohhh dose someone have a crush?"

"hell no!" I yelled.

"ohhh you totally do! It's written all over your face!" Mason chuckled.

"shut the hell up before I cut you!" I yelled causing Mason to hide behind yukiko.

"what's up with you sakiko? You were so confident when you were hooking me up with Mason. I thought you'd have no trouble with your own love life"

"I - well that's - SHUT UP!" I ran off before they could stop me.

I suddenly felt like crying. Why do I feel so weak? I've never felt this way before! I was going to run back home when I felt an hand on my shoulder. The hand belonged to non other than haruto.

"what do you want!" I yelled knocking his hand away.

"I was worried about you" he said simply "you seemed rather distressed after arguing with your friends"

"you were watching you creep!" I glared at him.

"forgive me but your loud voice was rather hard to ignore" he said bluntly.

"tch forget this I'm outta here" I turned to walk away but he quickly grabbed my wrist.

"please allow me to help you feel better" he pulled out two Nintendo switches "there's nothing that makes me feel better then a co-op game"

"why do you carry around two switches" I asked feeling a little freaked out.

"just incase one breaks" he said simply "now will you play with me?"

"oh fine get ready to get your ass beat" I took the switch from him and played some games with him. I felt alot better than I did before.

Oh shit I really have a crush on him don't I?