Wedding

Kazuichis pov

Today was my wedding day. The day that most people say is the most important day of your life. So naturally I was a little nervous but at least everything had been planned out. The best men was obviously hajime. The maid of the was Sonia. The other maids were mikan, akane, hina, kiyoko, komaru and toko. The other groomsmen are makoto, Byakuya, Hiro and yuta. We ended up having the Worriors Of Hopes as our paige boys and flower girl. Yep it was a crazy wedding but it was my wedding and I was looking forward to it.

"so hajime how did you get through your wedding with mikan? Where you nervous?" I asked.

"nervous doesn't even begin to explain it. I was terrified! But I thought about how happy I'll be with her and I felt ten times better!" hajime replied.

I nodded feeling alot better. Of course! This is a good day for us. No need for me to feel nervous!

"anyway enough talk about other people's weddings today your wedding so you boys get out there and say your vows" after hajime was done his little pep talk we headed into the limousine and waited in the Chapel for peko.

When peko finally came towards us she looked like a real princess. Even more of a princess than Sonia! Her beauty was stunning. When she was on the alter with us I couldn't help but say.

"wow your beautiful!"

She smiled at us as the priest began the wedding vows.
We said our vows and the priest said "you may now kiss the bride and grooms" we kissed and just like that we were married.

We didn't have a honeymoon as most of our money was spent on the wedding and we most likely wouldn't be accepted anywhere cause we were once remnits of dispair so instead we had a huge party and spent the night in a hotel room. This was the start of the rest of our lives together.