Girls Day Out

Pekos pov

"alright girls it's time to get going" I called to my daughters.

Today I planned to take my daughters sakiko, Rita and korra on a girls day out. It was natsumis idea since she  has two twin daughters of her own.

"we're here mom" I turned around to see my daughters standing at the door.

"alright then let's get moving" I said hurrying them out the door.

"alright ladies have fun on your girls day out" kazuichi yelled out to us.

"hehe ok daddy" the girls giggled. I simply waved at the boys as we left.

"hey its about time you got here!" natsumi called to us. Her daughters ray and rin bounced around Rita happily. They were the same age so they got along best.

"hello natsumi I see you've been keeping well" I said politely.

"yeah but my husband and son have been driving me mental! I really need this girls day out so come on let's do something fun!

She took my hand and dragged me into the nearby clothes shops where we bought clothes and had a spa day. I must say I don't really enjoy these types of girly things but it is nice to see my girls having fun with their auntie and cousins.

"hey its not often I see you smile sourpuss!" natsumi chuckled.

"hmm well I just enjoy seeing the girls spend time together. We don't get to see each other often enough"

"ain't that the truth" she sighed "not to mention being in charge of the kuzuryu clan means I don't even get to see my family that often so I definitely agree we need to see each other more"

"alright then we should schedule for another time"

"you better count on it peko-peko!" she grinned.

Me and the girls went home very happy that day.