Korra In Hopes Peak

Korras pov

This is it. My first day at hopes peak. The same school that my mom, dad's and siblings went. I so excited but also nervous. I quickly ate my breakfast and dad drove me to school.

"have a good day sweetheart" dad said kissing me on the head.

"thanks daddy" I smiled nervously at him.

I ran in to find my best friend Evelyn ouma waiting at the entrance for me.

"hey eve this is pretty nerve-wracking huh?" I giggled nervously

"don't worry korri we're going to rule this school by the time we're done with it!" she grinned confidently.

"I'm not sure of that but I like your enfusiasim" I chuckled.

We skipped to class and took our seat next to each other. After class ended a boy with brownish-black hair stomped up to us.

"ladies I heard you discussing among yourselves during class. You must try your best to pay attention during classes especially on your first?"

"what the heck makes you think you've got the right to talk to me that way Mr goodie two-shoes" Evelyn glared at him.

"he dose have a point Evelyn" I muttered.

"thank you for understanding" he took a swift bow "I'm tensin owada it's a pleasure to meet you"

"I'm korra kuzuryu" I said politely.

"I'm Evelyn ouma" Evelyn muttered.

"wonderful! I suggest we all become close friends!" tensin yelled.

"huh? Wouldn't you rather hang out with other boys?" Evelyn questioned