First Christmas

Kazuichis pov

"Merry Christmas baby" I said excitedly to my six month old daughter.

"aba ba" sakiko giggled.

Peko came up and wrapped her up in a Christmas baby blanket.

"aww she looks cute" I giggled "hey peko I think she's getting your red eyes."

"is she?" she looked closely at our daughter. "wow she is!" she smiled excitedly. I rarely see my wife smile so I'm kinda enjoying this moment.

"alright enough messing about!" fuyuhiko burst through the door "My sisters coming and I don't want her mocking the place!"

I nodded, placed sakiko in her cot and got up with peko to help.

Once the house was clean we heard a knock on the door. I answered and natsumi ran past me and scooped sakiko up in her arms.

"hello baby girl are you excited for santa to visit you" natsumi asked tickling sakiko while she squealed delightedly.

"yeah great to see you too sis" fuyuhiko muttered.

"dinners ready guys!" I yelled trying to avoid an argument on Christmas eve.

We all sat down and ate turkey dinner together. We had to mash up sakikos food since she only just learning how to eat.

We finish dinner and once we finished up with the dishes we sat in the living room drinking alcohol and talking. We rarely see natsumi since Fuyuhikos family kicked him out of the yakusa for marrying two people but she visits on holidays and absolutely adores sakiko.

It eventually got too late and sakiko fell asleep in her aunties arms. I picked her up and carried her to bed. I placed her in her cot and kissed her on the cheek.

"goodnight darling" I whispered softly "tomorrow morning santa will bring you lots of presents"

I quietly left the room, giving my adorable daughter one last parting look.