Crawling

Kazuikis pov

I was sitting in the living room nursing natsumi when our hired assassin maki came in.

"I'm sorry to intrude but may I speak to you about something? Master kuzuryu and his wife are out of town right now so you seem like the best person to talk to"

"okay just let me put natsumi down" I said placing natsumi down on the baby mat.

We spoke about some stuff regarding the kuzuryu clan and I answered it best I could. We walked back into the living room to find that my daughter had gone missing! I was freaking out but thankfully maki kept a cool head.

"kazuichi we will find her but you need to calm down" I nodded and maki smiled at me "good now let's look for her"

We spilt up and looked around for her. I found her in the garden being held by a purple haired boy!

"please let go of my child!" I begged.

"whoe calm down I'm not taking her I simply found her in the garden" he replied.

"kokichi what are you doing here?" maki growled. Wait they know each other?

"mmm this place looked cool so I discided to check it out. No harm in that right?"

"that trespassing you little rat!" she growled "Not to mention you kidnapped the yakusa leaders daughter"

"I didn't kidnap anyone! I found her crying in the garden so I discided to keep her company" kokichi argued.

"lying as usual" maki growled.

"I'm not lying! Here I'll prove it!" he placed natsumi down and she started crawling!

My eyes lit up. I can't wait to tell fuyuhiko and peko about this!