Your Not A Tool!

Fuyuhikos pov

"Fuyu" I sighed as my upset boyfriend wrapped his arms around me.

"what's up kazu?" I asked.

"it's peko! She won't stop going on about how she's nothing but a tool" I sighed again. So that's the problem. I pulled him into my chest.

"I know baby. I don't like it either but that just what's she's been brought up to believe. There's nothing we can do to change her mind"

"I will change her mind" he said with a determined look.

"oh really? And how are you going to do that?" he thought about it for a bit then his eyes lit up.

"how about a peko appreciation day! We'll throw a party in the dojo and once she sees it she'll know she's more than a tool to us!"

I grinned "that's... actually a good idea! Your pretty clever baby!"

Kazuichi giggled and stood up "well we better get to work. The party's not going to plan itself!"

Time skip

Me kazuichi and a couple of our close friends (gundam, hajime, nagito, chiaki, Sonia and akane) were standing in the dojo waiting for natsumi to bring peko over.

After some time natsumi came though the door with peko in a blindfold. She pulled the blindfold off and peko stared in surprise.

"what is the meaning of this?" she asked.

"it's a party we made to show you how much we appreciate you!" kazu explained

Peko put a hand over her mouth as a veil of tears appeared in her eyes.

"wow peko I don't know too many tools that can cry!" I chuckled "I guess that's all the prove you need that you're as real as you feel to us"

She didn't say anything. She just ran over and hugged us.

"thank you" she whispered "I'm very lucky to have you both in my life"