Sweet Kitten

Smut warning

Fuyuhikos pov

I was kinda worried about my neko boyfriend as he's been cooped up in his room with some kind of illness. Peko told me that I was just overprotective and that I have been ever since kazuichi was taken from us two years ago (there nineteen now). Maybe she's right but I just gotta check on him. It wouldn't hurt right? I mean if he's in any pain I could check on him. That's what a good boyfriend would do! So I marched upstairs and was shocked at what I found.

He was hunched over the bed in shorts with his legs spread out and his tail in the air. I've had enough cats to know this ment he was in heat.

"kazuichi ?"

He looked up at me and smiled "master!" he pouched on me and snuggled into my chest. "oh master I knew you'd come to make me feel better"

Wait he wants me to do what!? Well I suppose we're not in high school anymore and I do want to make him feel better... Fuck it I guess I'm losing my virginity to a neko! I hope pekos not too pissed.

I picked him up and carried him to the bed. I then started feeling him up. He moaned at the slightest touch.

"sensitive aren't we my kitty" I whispered into his cat ear.

"yes master" he giggled.

"good I'm going to make you scream my name by the end of this"

After I was done feeling him up I pulled off his shorts and spread his legs. I put lube on since I didn't want to distroy the poor kittens insides and trusted inside him. He let out a soft whimper.

"I'm sorry kitten it will feel better in a minute" I said kissing him gently. He soon let out moans of pleasure so I figured it was ok if I started being a little rougher.

I pulled on his tail causing him to gasp. I took the opportunity to slide some tongue in. We kept going until I accidentally cummed inside of him.

"shit I should of wore a condom! I'm sorry kitten"

"it's ok Fuyu" he said curling up on my lap "I'm very grateful for you helping me out thank you!"

"your welcome kitten" I said petting his ears.

Eventually kazuichi fell asleep on my knee. I lay down on the bed with him and let out a sigh. What an experience!