Movie Night

Fuyuhikos pov

I was feeling excited today cause we planned a movie night and today kazuichi would be coming over for the first time! Pekos went over to feach him since we can't trust our childish boyfriend to get there on his own so I'm stuck picking a movie.

My little sister natsumi came up and grinned at me.

"wow its been a while since I've seen you this excited. What's up little bro?" natsumi has this joke where she calls me little brother cause she's taller than me and I don't appreciate it!

"I'm picking a movie for movie night" I growled "now piss off!"

"aww come on I can help! I know you suck at picking movies"

I rolled my eyes and let her pick. She picked a romantic comedy that I approved since I didn't want to watch any cheesy shit.

"wow its so big!" I heard my adorable boyfriend say.

Peko led him into the living room and he immediately takle-hugged me.

"I'm so happy to see you fuyu" kazuichi said nuzzling into me.

"yeah me too kid" I said ruffling his hair

"ha this is your boyfriend!?" natsumi said accusingly "I thought you two had better taste! This guy looks like a loser!"

"shut the fuck up bitch!" I yelled

"easy fuyu it's ok" kazuichi insisted

"but this little brat just insulted you!"

"it's ok. If that's her opinion of me then I'll just have to work hard to change it!" kazuichi said determinedly.

Natsumi looked surprised but soon recovered and rolled her eyes at him. We sat down to enjoy our movie but of course natsumi had to bug us!

"are you going to let me watch the movie too?"

"no way! Like I'd ever let a brat like you hang around!"

"but I helped you pick the movie!"

"I didn't ask you too" I said glaring at her.

"fuyu if she wants to stay then we shouldn't chase her away." kazuichi said gently.

"but-"

"kazuichis so nice! You should take some pointers from him little brother" she said hugging kazuichi and sticking her tongue out at me. I groaned but didn't argue any further.

We watched the movie and by the end of it both kazuichi and peko had fallen asleep on both of my shoulders.

"hey bro" natsumi said quietly

"yeah"

"I was wrong about kazuichi. He's not a loser he's actually really awesome."

"heh thanks kid" I smiled at her "Maybe your not such a brat after all!"