Pregnant Nanny

Tw: mention of rape

Fuyuhikos pov

I was talking with peko about something important when my other partner kazuichi came in and hugged peko.

"oh peko congratulations! I knew you'd be able to have a baby of your own someday!"

"eh? You're pregnant!?" I yelled.

"no of course not! Kazuichi why would you think such a thing?" peko asked.

"Well I found this pregnancy test and figured it was yours" he said showing me the pregnancy test.

"the only other person that uses that bathroom is kokichi" peko muttered.

The kid? But he's only eighteen at the most! What the hell was he thinking!

"send him in" I growled.

Kokichi came in looking nervous. I showed him the pregnancy test.

"care to explain?"

Kokichi burst into tears "I'm sorry. I wasn't going to bring it up cause I didn't want to cause trouble!"

"what do you mean trouble" I asked gently. Honestly right now the kid reminds me of kazuichi when he was pregnant. All scared and shit. It made me want to keep him safe.

"a man forced himself on me. I wasn't going to say anything but now I'm pregnant and I don't know what to do" he whimpered.

"who forced themselves on you" I said trembling with anger. I accept many things in the yakusa but forcing sex on a kid is just crossing the line!

"I don't know their name" he said on the verge of a panic attack.

"can you explain what they look like" peko asked gently.

"Umm he had brown spiky hair and big muscles"

"tch I know the basturd your talking about" I muttered "you two take care of him I'll take care of this shit!"

Kazuichis pov

Kokichis collapsed to his knees in tears. I quickly pulled him into a hug.

"there there sweetheart it's going to be ok" I said reassuringly.

"gonta will never forgive me for this" he whimpered.

"hey you haven't done anything wrong! Gonta will understand that" I said gently.

"no he won't!"

"yes he will" I insisted "peko will you get the gardener please I need to take kokichi to our room to rest" she nodded and left. I picked kokichi up and carried him to the bedroom.

"Kiki sad" my daughter natsumi said trying to hug the boy.

"no no sweety Kokichis needs to rest so let's just-"

"no its ok. I like having natsumi here" kokichi said hugging natsumi

Peko came in with gonta. The boy ran in and scooped kokichi up in his arms while he cried.

After a while fuyuhiko showed up with blood on with blood on his shirt. We could both guess what he'd done to the guy.

"is the kid ok?" he asked.

"he's doing better. His boyfriends in their comferting him" peko explained

"that's good" he muttered "kazuichi your going to have to take care of our little girl while Kokichis dealing with the pregnancy"

"that won't be a problem" I said cheerfully.

"good" he said hugging us both "I love you both and if anyone ever tries to hurt either of you I will fucking distroy them got it?"

"got it!" I said giggling. Fuyu always has to be so extra about things.