Kazuichis Parents

Kokichis pov

I was nursing both my daughter and bosses son when two people I didn't recognise came in.

"grandma! Grandpa!" natsumi yelled rushing up excitedly to them.

"hello baby girl" the man said picking her up and throwing her in the air as she squealed excitedly. They then turned to me.

"hello dear would you happen to know where our son kazuichi is?" the woman asked.

"ahh he's on a business trip at the moment. I take care of the children while there gone" I explained.

"ahh I see. So is that our grandson in your arms?" the man asked.

"yep this is little neku"

"ahh wonderful we actually came by to meet him. Here love I'll take him out of your arms, you don't need to nurse two children at once" the woman said taking neku out of my arms.

"who's the other kid if you don't mind me asking?" the man asked

"she's my daughter misaltoe. We named her that cause she was born around Christmas" I explained.

"oh how precious!" the woman smiled kindly "and what's your name dear?"

"my names kokichi"

"nice to meet you kokichi I'm cherry souda and this is my husband kasuki" cherry said bowing. I bowed back politely.

We spent the rest of the day nursing the babies and they gave me a lot of great advice since I was a new mother and everything.

Eventually kazuichi came back and they went to talk with him. I sat back and sighed. I wish my own parents were that kind but no use wishing things that are impossible.

I kissed my daughter on the head "I'm going to be a good mother to you I promise."