Pekos Little Boy

Fuyuhikos pov

I was outside with kazuiki playing with the children when peko came out with a tearful smile.

"hey what's wrong honey?" I asked feeling a little worried

She didn't say anything. She just showed me the pregnancy test.

"your finally pregnant" I said a huge grin spreading across my face.

"oh my gosh peko congratulations!" kazuichi yelled pulling her into a hug.

"hey be careful with her dumbass she's pregnant!" I scolded but really I was happy. Finally after so many years of trying my wife is finally pregnant.

Nine months later

I sat in the hospital hallway with with kazuichi nervously. Luckily Kokichis taking care of the kids so I don't have to worry about them but that doesn't take away the worry I feel for peko.

"are you sure she's going to be ok?" I asked my other partner kazuichi nervously.

"Fuyu I've had three kids of my own and I can assure you that it's a horrible process but the end result is totally worth it" he smiled at me reassuringly.

"your right kaz thanks" I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. It will all be over soon.

Soon mikan came in with a happy smile "your son is here would you like to meet him" we nodded and walked in.

Peko was sitting there with a brownish-blonde baby in her arms

"I finally have a child of my own" peko said with happy tears "though I've always loved your children like my own kazuichi"

"I understand peko there's nothing like holding your own baby in your arms" kazuiki smiled "anyway what do you plan on naming him?"

"Hmm I was thinking chiyuki kuzuryu had a good ring to it" peko said.

"I love it" I said kissing her on the head. I could hardly believe it. Me and peko had a child together. If this is a dream I hope to god I never wake up!