Pekos Surprise

Pekos pov

I stood in the kitchen nervously waiting for my husbands to arrive back from work. Ever since he married us fuyuhiko was kicked out of the kuzuryu clan so he now works at a cookie factory while kazuichi continues to work at his father's bike shop which has gotten more popular since he graduated from hopes peak.

Finally the boy came in together which was normal since their work ends around the same time.

"hey hunny how was it at home?" Fuyuhiko asked as he kissed me on the cheek and kazuichi hugged me.

"it's been fine. Can the two of you stay here? I have some new to share" they both nodded and took a seat. I took a deep breath.

"I just found out I was pregnant. We're going to be having a child" I said with a small smile.

Kazuichis eyes lit up and he hugged me "yayyyy! We're going to be a family!" he yelled wrapping his arms around my waist and spinning me around in circles.

Fuyuhiko was silent. It made me nervous.

"Fuyu what's wrong?" kazuichi asked.

"I was raised as a Yakusa. I can't be a father" ah so that's the problem.

I bent down to his level "Fuyuhiko your not like the other yakusa. You kind and you'll be a wonderful father"

"you really think so?"

I nodded.

"tch ok fuck it! Let's be a family!" he pulled the two of us into a hug something he rarely does. And that was the start of our new family.