Yakusa Christmas

Fuyuhikos pov

"merry fucking Christmas!" I muttered to my partners.

They both smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"merry Christmas Fuyu!" kazuichi giggled excitedly

"you sure seem excited" I chuckled.

"I sure am" he giggled "this is my first Christmas here and the whole place looks awesome! I haven't had a proper Christmas since my mom died" he looked down sadly.

I pulled him into my chest "then we'll make this the best fucking Christmas you'll ever experience"

he grinned at me "thank you Fuyu" he said kissing me on the cheek. Peko smiled at me proudly. Honestly she sometimes treats me more like a kid than her boyfriend.

We had a huge turkey dinner which kazuichi was ecstatic about. We opened presents and watched a cheesy ass Christmas movie thou peko and kazuichi seemed to enjoy it so I put up with it.

"ha! Your such a suck up to your partners Fuyu!"natsumi teased.

"shut the hell up brat!"

"who are you calling a brat!"

The two of us argued for a while until peko broke us up.

"that's enough you two! Kazuichi has fallen asleep and your bickering is going to wake him up" she pointed to kazuiki who was sleeping peacefully on the sofa.

"oh shit! Sorry peko" I apologised.

I picked kazu up and carried him back to bed. I kissed him on the forehead and whispered gently.

"merry Christmas baby"