✰ 𝐎𝐥𝐮𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐳𝐚𝐝𝐨

Oluo Bozado x Reader(Female)
Requested By: panpan42
The first one shot of AOT!
Hopefully this is alright!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Maybe instead of trying to be him,why not be yourself?

why not be yourself?

She sat next to Petra as she watched the way he spoke. How Petra would often nudge her with her elbow as if asking her the same question over and over again, which she could only turn to look at her with a smile on her face.

"Why him?" Petra often asked, and her lips would curl up into a smile as she turned to look at Oluo once more, watching as he started to speak and imitate their captain, Levi. Trying to scare the newly joined squad member, Eren.

"Who knows?" she asked in a soft voice and Petra couldn't help but smile gently as she turned to look, whereas soon the girls winced a little as Oluo bit his tongue again, proving how clumsy he has always been.

"Captain is here," [name] whispered out as she nudged Petra slightly, where the girls quickly got up and started to leave the room. Where they watched from the side, hidden from the wall as they noticed how Levi was just staring at Oluo, who was trying his best to stop the pain.

Whereas Eren stood still as he watched as Levi sat down on the chair with a cup of hot tea. He picked it up with ease and started to take a sip from it just as his eyes darted towards the direction of where [name] and Petra hid.

"Geh, we have been caught," [name] whispered out and Petra nodded her head as they walked out of their hiding spot and tensed up with Levi's eyes continued to remain on them as they took a seat, with their heads turned as they looked towards Eren and Oluo instead.

Avoiding Levi's gaze.

"[name]," Levi called out and [name] tensed up, wondering what was happening. Did she do something wrong? Did the area she was tasked to clean not up to his expectations? She slowly turned to look at Levi, only to notice how he was standing next to her.

Her eyes widened as he placed a hand onto her head, ruffling it gently.

"Make the choices that you know you will never regret," was all he said and [name] stood up abruptly as he had turned to walk away, whereas she had an entirely confused look on her face.

"Captain? What do you mean?" she called out and Levi turned to look at her, staring at her as if she was dumb as he looked towards where Oluo was. And her cheeks flushed red as she realized what was going on.

How her crush on Oluo Bozado was obvious, even to their captain.

"H-Hey!"

"What was that?"