✰ 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧

Levi Ackerman x Reader(Female)
Requested By: Xx_Anthea_xX
The reader is Eren's Older Sister.
Modern AU

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

He hated it when she wasn't around

He hated it when she didn't give him a second glance.

And poor Eren who was stuck at home could only panic ever so slightly as she watched as Mikasa was helping out in zipping the dress that his older sister was wearing. He watched from the corner of his eyes, how Levi was having a dissatisfied look on his face.

"[name]," Levi called out the moment Mikasa left her side. He stood up, not happy with what was going on as he was informed by Eren that [name] would be going on a blind date arranged by their father.

"Oi," Levi called out once more, but [name] remained silent as she continued to stare at her reflection in the mirror as she was brushing through her hair. Levi let out a sigh as he placed his hands on either side of her, pushing her forward as his chest touched her back.

"[name]," he called out once again and [name] stood up, walking past him with ease, not acknowledging him at all. He had an irk mark on his forehead at the way she acted and he reached out, about to grab hold of her by the wrist.

Yet, she knew all too well, where she quickly avoided his hold. He remained dumbfounded as he looked at her, watching as she ruffled Mikasa slightly on the head as she was about to leave, whereas Eren had to run up to Levi to hold him back from going on a rampage.

"You asked me to come here, just to get ignored by your sister?" he muttered out and Eren could only pray that things would eventually mellow out and that he would be safe from Levi's wrath.

"Tch," he muttered out as he started to get rather moody which Mikasa took notice of it and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Her blind date is at her favourite restaurant," she pointed out and Levi's eyes widened as he grabbed hold of Eren by the wrist and pulled him along.

"We are going there," he muttered out, and Eren had no choice but to agree whereas Mikasa got worried and started to follow as well.

.
.

"Are you playing hard to get with Levi?" and [name] laughed as she shook her head a little, looking at her friend who worked as a bartender at the restaurant that she loves all too much.

"No, I'm not. He pissed me off last week and hasn't apologized yet. No way am I going to forgive him for throwing my favourite shirt out. He isn't even my boyfriend too!" [name] whined out as she stretched her arms out and her friend shook her head.

"Well, it seems your blind date has arrived too," Izumo spoke out and [name] let out a sigh as she accepted the drink he had crafted out for her.

"Thanks, Iz," she spoke out and turned just as her blind date settled down next to her. She turned to look, raising an eyebrow in response as she realized who it was.