Chapter 10

Beauty

I was a few steps away from the playground when I was suddenly held by my sleeve making me look back in annoyance.

"Who dared to- you?! Let go of my sleeve!" I shouted and slap his snow-white hand making it red from the slap.

I didn't feel pity for him since his 'maid' dared to be arrogant towards their savior. Hmph! If I was in my adult form I would have slapped and cursed that ungrateful maid!

I ran back but was soon held in the hem by none other than this little kid once more.

"Are you a dog? Why are you acting like my tail huh?!" I shouted since we were already in a secluded area, I don't have any fear of getting mistaken as a possessed evil ghost.

The longer I look at him, the more I felt that my eyes have gone bright. The one thing that I could not ever resist besides bathing myself in luxury is beauty.

This little boy, even if he's just a white dumpling right now, his features were impressive. He has a tall nose bridge with a mole just beside the right corner of his nose, pink heart-shaped lips, and eyes the color of autumn, like the golden leaves that fell in a tree. His lashes were long and full, framing his hooded-shaped eyes and making him look like an indolent beauty.

Truly a feast in the eye!

But, I still have my moral values, even if I love beauty I won't make moves towards a kid. Even if I'm a kid in real life, my mind is that of an adult and it's really conflicting.

Either way, whether he's a beauty that can topple a country, I still won't forgive his maid.

So I pulled my hem out of his hand but he didn't let go which aggravated me further making me shout at him to let go.

And he did.

F*ck! That f*cking hurts like hell! Sh*t!

Of course, I wouldn't say that out loud, it's just way too disturbing for a three-year-old kid to say.

So I endured the pain in my bum while cursing like a sailor in my head. He looked at me with wide eyes and crouch down to help me.

"Sorry" his voice was soft and waxy, like that of cotton candy.

"Hmph! It was your fault I get hurt like this!" I puffed in anger and glared at this stupid naive dumpling.

"But you told me to let go" he said in confusion itching me to throttle his head with a wooden stake.

"Fine! It was my fault then!" I hissed not wanting to argue to a child several years younger than me, that would just lower my morals then.

I stood up and wiped my shorts before starting at him and say.

"Don't follow me again okay?! Go to your maid, shoo!" I shooed him away but he remained looking at me. "What?!"

"Can we be friends?"

"No" I answered quickly, I don't want to get entangled by a naive dog, I would rather do things on my own than have someone who's much stupid than me.

"Why?" He asked with his brows furrowed, at the same time his name was being called but he didn't turn back.

"Because I said so now go to your maid!" I ran off and heard him shouting in the back.

"My name is Wu Rong Xi! We're friends now!"

Ugh! Annoying brat!

After walking to the familiar path, I've reached our neighborhood and went in, sneaking in with a pounding heart. After a few minutes of hiding and walking, I finally reached our room and ran to the door.

I slide to the wall and sigh, finally, I've done my research and now I should organize the data I've collected.

Woo! What a day! Hope I won't see that naive dog again.

***
Chapter 10 is up!

I'm sleepy, I have a ton of things to do, sigh.

Have a great day everyone, stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!