Chapter 41

Allowed

The moment Xiao Ruo entered his home, he ran to Butler Shadows and asked him for his mother's number.

"What's the matter, young master?" Butler Shao asked for his young master to usually go inside his room and watch his favorite show.

It's not unlikely for him to ask for his mother's number and call them but what's unlikely is for him to look this excited and fretted.

"I'm going to meet Pororo!" He answers with his eyes twinkling in brightness.

"Young master... Pororo is-"

"I already know that Pororo is inside the TV, he's just like us but his face is not like the cartoons! JuJu told me about it!" He boasted making Butler Shao chuckle.

He sighed in relief after hearing his answer, he doesn't know what he'll do if his young master finds out that his favorite character is just a fictional character. JuJu, the young master's friend seems to be smarter than him but he won't fault his young master. He just grew up loved and sheltered by his parents.

"Mommy!" He exclaimed and ran to his room but not before bowing and saying thank you to Butler Shao then he was off.

"Is Ruo Ruo happy?" The familiar cold voice of He Yan was nowhere to be heard and a warm, gentle voice seeps through the phone.

"I am mommy! Me and JuJu went to the old house then we meet Grandma Ye but JuJu cried because she was bullied by those women! Oh- I almost forgot! Mommy we're going to meet Pororo, JuJu and I are going inside the TV!" He chatted animatedly about the ups and lows of his day while He Yan smiled and nodded in answer.

"TV? You and JuJu are?" She asked in confusion, her son loves Pororo and there's no doubt about it but what's this about going inside the TV?

"Uhu! We'll need Pororo inside the TV, can we? Please mommy, can we?" He pursed his lips and stared with those pair of shimmering eyes.

He Yan felt conflicted, she doesn't want her son to be seen by everyone but then she wanted everyone to know the brilliance of her son, which felt conflicting. Another reason is that everyone will get to know him and he might be subjected to the media which could be a good or bad idea.

"Can we mommy? Please?"

He Yan, the strictest and most rule-abiding woman in the military camp never surrender nor admits her defeat but with her son, all of those vanish into thin air.

"Fine" she sighed and saw her celebrating son who vigorously shakes his body from left to right making her chuckle.

"Thank you, mommy! I love you!" Then he kissed the screen making it blurry.

"But you have to listen to the adults okay? You also have to take your bodyguards so no one would bully you and JuJu"

"I will mommy! I will protect JuJu because I'm her gege!" Although she lives her son with all her heart, there's no doubt that he will be bullied and JuJu is the one protecting him.

She just hopes that this would be a one-time thing.

***
Chapter 41 is up!

Argh!!!! Hell week is coming! 4 or 5 more tests to come!

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and be happy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!