Chapter 67

Storm

She stayed quiet at that time, she knew that she would be at a disadvantage if she takes action and that would certainly erase the hard work that she spent on doing this past month. If you want to be liked by everyone, a stain would likely ruin her good reputation. 

With that in her mind, she let that vicious pair of mother and daughter continued to spray those nasty words to them.

She doesn't feel that much after all she has been doing such conversations like that with her other girl friends. It's nothing new anymore but hearing those words still makes her feel annoyed.

Fortunately, Ju Yi, JuJu's father came to the rescue and took me away from that office. She felt relieved at seeing him and even more decided that it was the right thing to have the decision to depend on him.

She didn't know how lucky she is now that the pie has fallen from the sky without much effort.

"Daddy! You were so great back there!" Of course, she didn't waste effort to spray rainbow farts to him.

"Daddy is even much stronger than Superman! Look at my muscles, even superman couldn't match them and then see my face! Ah! No man has ever achieved this face!" As expected, he began to also blow rainbow farts on himself and smugly bring stories of his greatness which I do not want to hear but has to bear too.

It wasn't easy being his peach blossom but it was much difficult to become Ju Yi's daughter.

...

"We've arrived!" He announced and I had never been thankful for arriving back at our house.

All the way to our house, I really want to plug a rag on his mouth and never want to hear stories from him anymore. He was like a nagging wife- no! He was much worse than a nagging wife! It's like his mouth can run from north to south and east to what without having to take a break.

I do understand that it was because he wanted to spend some more time with me and at the same time, know the life where he was absent.

But I really don't want to sacrifice my ears for that!

"Mommy!" I ran back to Juan and hugged her tight, not because I missed her not want to be coaxed by her but because I wanted to avoid this blubber mouth named Ju Yi.

"Juan, we're back" he also stated which made Juan look at us in confusion.

"It wasn't eleven yet, why is she out already, and why are you here?" I see in the corner of my eye, Ju Yi's figure stiffening as he remained silent in his thoughts.

"Let's get JuJu to change her clothes first" he is obviously changing the topic and that makes Juan feel more suspicious about him.

In the meantime, I was brought to the room and told to stay in the living room and turn on the tv while the two of them talk.

At the same time, Juan lets Ju Yi follow her to the kitchen and proceeds to interrogate him of the events that happened without her knowledge.

"What happened?" Her hands were on her hips and her eyes trained on him like a hunter as she awaited his answer.

"JuJu got into a fight but it wasn't her fault!" He said quickly or else JuJu will suffer, then she nodded to let him continue. "The girl and JuJu, as well as JuJu's friends, went to the principal's office and I resolved everything"

"You're hiding something from me" it was a statement and not a question, he knew that Juan has caught up on his messy lies.

To be honest, he doesn't like to lie to her and doesn't lie so often in front of her, plus, she knew him inside and out.

"The girl called JuJu... a wild child" he gritted his teeth and said those words.  In fact, he was still angry at that thought and wanted to erase it from JuJu's mind, that's why he was conversing with JuJu all the way to their house.

At his words, Juan's face begun to harden until her eyes were blazing with fury.

Her child, the child she held in her palm and the one she spoils she couldn't beat to raise her voice on her. To hear that her child was called a wild child, something in her burns.

"Wild child? Then I will show them what wild truly means!"

As they say, no matter how calm the sea is, it will rage in a storm once it gets disturbed.

***
Chapter 67 is up!

Mothers are the strongest individual ever.

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!