Chapter 30

Cousin

She looks like a raging bull with those cartoonish air blowing into her nose and her red angered face making me burst into laughter.

"What are you laughing at stinky girl?" Her eyes widen in anger and her lips pursed in annoyance.

"You look like an angry bull auntie! So scary!"

"You-" she moved her feet and was about to walk in my direction when I burst into tears. 

"Wah! Auntie's angry at me! Wooo!" I immediately burst into tears and hid behind Xiao Ruo, my waist hurting from my pinch, you know I'm not an actress who can easily cry whenever I wanted to.

Xiao Ruo stood in front of me and opened his arms wide, I could see his toes lifting as if he wanted to appear tall in front of this maid-looking woman.

"Miss Qing, please don't scare the young children" Butler Shao came to the rescue once more and step out.

"I didn't scare her I was obviously fake! She's not scared of me nor she is crying!" With her words, I began to tremble and cry out loud for Juan.

"Elder cousin! You're scaring JuJu! I'll tell mommy!" Then Xiao Ruo held my hand as we ran back to the estate.

I look back and stick my tongue out before running ahead with Xiao Ruo. I heard a high-pitched whine from her and smiled.

Hmph, who's the stinky girl anymore huh? Bullying the cute and adorable me- hmph! See how I sort you out if you anger me again!

Soon, we reached inside and Xiao Ruo stopped running before turning his back on me. His eyes filled with worry as he checked me to head to toe before patting my head.

"There, there, don't worry JuJu! Gege won't let elder cousin bully you again!" He thumps his fist to his chest as he swears in front of me.

"Thank you Gege! You're the best!" I beam a smile before hugging him tightly.

Of course, I'm throwing this hot potato on you then, I'm counting on you. Looking at the maid-looking girl, her clothes and accessories worth a lot so she's probably a pampered young miss plus she's your cousin. I don't want to get troubled by that spoiled brat else Juan worries and schemes on us in the future.

We reached the room where the adults were in and knocked on it then heard the door opening. It was Xiao Ruo's dad, he patted Xiao Ruo's head making him blink his hooded and usual sleepy eyes.

"Daddy!" He shouted at him with his milky voice, eyes fluttering at him with a smile.

"Did you and JuJu had fun?" Wu Rong Heng's voice is really pleasant to hear, like a gentle spring breeze on one spring day.

"Yep! But elder cousin bullied JuJu, daddy can you help us?" He pulled his father's sleeve and gaze at him upwards.

With that charming and cute look, I would've said yes to his every order like a fool and I wouldn't have regretted it. Sigh, that face is truly calamitous.

"Don't worry, daddy won't let your friend JuJu get bullied by her okay?" He smiled and looked at me before patting my head as well. Is he a dog lover? Always patting heads but oh well, he's handsome so I'll forgive him.

"Thank you, uncle!" I widen my smile and blink adorably at him while his eyes deepen in joy.

Then the door was opened once more, Juan and He Yan came out of it, each of them has a relaxed expression. Seems like the plan has already been agreed upon, thank goodness.

"We've decided to let the two of you go to Nanling daycare center, just half an hour away from home" He Yan informed and my earlier mood was washed off.

Daycare center? Then it means I have to live with a lot of kids and have to stay with them for a long time?! No!

I hope I survive this day!

***
Chapter 30 is up!

I don't remember much from my kindergarten days, tell me about your memories their people!

Have a great day and stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!