Chapter 48

Wish

I see everyone with their eyes wide and mouth open as they roam their eyes all across the room, especially the girls. I'm telling you all, they're going crazy.

"JuJu! You look like a true princess!" Want Wan clapped her hands as she marvels around my beauty.

"You're a princess to Wan Wan, all of us!" I said, of course, you should always give back to those who gave you massive birthday presents.

Wan Wan gave me a beautiful and very much lavish quality lavender-colored tulle dress with pearls laid atop of its collar, I guess that it's from Wan Wan's mother who is one of the famous clothes designers who made this magnificent dress. Bao Lin on the other hand bought back several boxes of dry ingredients and new varieties of kitchen tools, cookware, and utensils, and mind you, gift packs from a well-known food supermarket which I guessed is one of their company.

"I'm not a princess! I'm JuJu's gege!" Xiao Ruo shouted making me roll my eyes inwardly but nodded at him.

"I- I'm also not a princess!" Chen Bao Li said with a very unusual accent due to his mouth full of baked sweets

I can only nod helplessly at the guys who clamored around for me saying that they're not a princess, goodness, children do have their ideas and opinions now do they?

Following that, Juan brought another baked sweet covered in pink and violet frosting with a unicorn on top of the cupcakes making the girls squeal.

"JuJu I want my mommy to be like your mommy!"

"No! She's gonna be my mommy too!"

"I want it! I want it!"

Everything else was chaos and several mothers curiously and helplessly looking at Juan. After the party, Juan and Yu Han, who unknowingly is still here, helped clean the house while I waited for Xiao Ruo's family to pick him up.

"Butler Shao!" We shouted in unison and ran to the door to see him getting off with a big box rolling out of the car.

"That's my gift!" Xiao Ruo shouted, he told me earlier that his gift should only be seen by me.

Fine, too much drama but fine, I'll go with it.

"What is the gege?" I blink my eyes in curiosity, I wonder what Xiao Ruo brings.

"Young master, JuJu, everyone, I present you the most amazing, most unique, and the most wonderful gift of our Young master!"

Then he takes off the box and I blink my eyes seeing the humongous human doll the size of an adult male. The worst part is the fact that this human doll was adapted into Xiao Ruo's face.

Is he for real? Does he really want me to shove it into our small bedroom and watch it with great enthusiasm? It's his face! My goodness, I don't think I would want to see that in my sleep.

"JuJu? How is it?" He looks at me with those two adorable eyes which kept blinking in front of me.

"Uh... pretty! So amazing! It's gege but a doll! Amazing!" Yep, can only bite the bullet, just shove it in the back of the house or any place where it'll fit, that'll suffice.

"It was cos-cas-cosmize!" It's customized, but anyway, that's something that I always do.

Butler Shao smiled at me and didn't look much to the young man besides my mother and proceeds to push the human-sized doll to our house.

Soon, he came out and requested a picture with the three of us excluding Yu Han. Great, it will just look like I have my father with me then which is not true.

"Say cheese!"

"Cheese!" We smiled and soon, Xiao Ruo was shipped off of his home, and I got in Juan's arms and whispered to her.

"I wish daddy's here"

I didn't quite recall what happened at that moment, I just slept from the exhaustion I've experienced not knowing how heavens decided to get my life into a 360 degree of change.

***
Chapter 48 is up!

What do you all remember on your birthdays? Mine was when I turned 18 and got gifted with two books!

Anyways, that's all, have a great day everybody! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!