Chapter 31

Daycare

It's been four days since we've been stationed here in the capital, I still haven't found the time yet to show my giftedness to others so I still have to strive hard.

Also, I have come to terms that I really have to go to a daycare center this past few days, and an idea sprouts in my head today. Since I'll be attending a school then I can show them how smart I am. I can be referred to a tv contest in the capital's most well-known tv channel.

Besides, we're about to reach Nanling Daycare center right now and I can already imagine my future. I just have to lengthen my patience and hope that I survive the following days.

"JuJu are you scared? I'm scared too" Xiao Ruo's fingers curled into mine as he looks at the window with a nervous expression.

"I do but gege's here with me so I'm not scared anymore!" A pair of ebony hooded eyes blink at me and a smile bloom on his face.

"Don't worry JuJu! I'll protect you always!" Heh, I feel like I'm the one protecting you.

"The two of you don't have to worry much, just listen to the teacher',s orders and be nice to everyone" Juan said as she caressed my head, we were currently inside the car of the Wu family and are heading towards Nanling Daycare center.

"Mmh!"

"We will!"

Juan chuckled before the doors were opened, it seems like we've reached the school. He Yan was the one who drove us here and following her is Wu Rong Heng, both of them attracting the eyes of everyone not knowing that the eyes of everyone whereon us too.

We've stepped down from the car and look at one of the prestigious daycare centers in the capital,  it was truly worthy of its name. The teachers look very professional and neat, as we go inside, the facilities are complete and even the uniform was made in the softest cotton.

"Enjoy your day JuJu! Be obedient and listen to the teacher okay? Be nice and friendly to everyone hm?"

"But what if someone's not nice to me?" I asked making Juan contemplate for a second and said.

"Then tell mommy and I'll find a solution okay?" I nodded and she smiled at me before turning her head to Xiao Ruo.

She smiled at him and gave the same words before waiting on the side with the Wu couple.

"Good luck on your day Ruo Ruo, listen to the teacher and don't be afraid of someone bullying you and JuJu, mommy and daddy will deal with it"

"Thank you, mommy and daddy! I love you!" Xiao Ruo jumped on them and hug their necks, foolishly smiling as he savors his parents' love for him.

I remember getting ha ug by our father, me on the left arm and Juan on the other. When Juan was trafficked, dad would always hug me and go back and forth to school hand on hand with me.

"Okay, let's return now, remember okay?" He Yan reminded Xiao Ruo and he obediently bends before smiling at me.

Then they were gone.

"Okay children! Follow teacher to your new classroom okay?!" A jovial-looking young woman came and announced to the little children who were either crying and curious at the new environment.

We were huddled in a line, but and girls were separated making Xiao Ruo's lips wobbled as if he was about to cry.

"Don't cry gege! I'll stay with you- see!" I even have to stay in his sight and placed myself on an aligned line with him.

I breathe a sigh of relief when he managed to stop crying and felt that I was more of a nanny than Juan.

Then we turn into another corner and soon we've reached the classroom. It has an AC and there's even a big flat screen in front of the classroom. Small pink plastic chairs were placed in the corner and a soft carpet was placed on the floor.

Toys of different sizes and types were piled neatly in the basket on the side, children's books are organized in a wooden cabinet and a lot of educational posters were pasted on the walls.

They really did went all out huh? Even so, just looking at the vibrant colors and the awed expression from the kids makes me feel like they've reached heaven while I am in hell.

Great, me (a mentally adult woman) and kids, what could go wrong right?

***
Chapter 31 is up!

They are now about to embark on another journey! Will JuJu's plan become successful

Edit: I'm sick and I just got kind of hearty now haha, sorry for not updating.

Have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Please do VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!